Pension LUMP SUM Withdrawal Payments(Nenkin)

ONE STOP SERVICE specializes in Tax Refund, Visa , Pension and Insurances, Legal Assistance,
Non Japanese LUMP SUM Withdrawal Payment(Nenkin) and Income Tax Refund
Available support in 12 countries

Can income tax withheld from a lump-sum withdrawal payment payment (LSWP) be refunded?

Yes. In order to receive the income tax refund, you need to appoint a "Tax Agent" who will submit a “Notification of Tax Agent” and file the refund application on the basis of taxation on retirement income.

Please note that by the time LSWP is transferred to your account, a "Notice of Lump-sum Withdrawal Payment" will be sent to you by Japan Pension Office, and this document must be handed to the tax agent.

There are three kinds of application as stated below.

A Course Application for refund of both the lump-sum withdrawal payment and 20% income tax charged on it
B Course Application for refund of the lump-sum withdrawal payment only
C Course Application for refund of 20% income tax after completing "B" by yourself

※1 A Labor and Social Security Attorney is responsible for refund of lump-sum withdrawal payments, while a Tax Accountant is for refund of income tax.
※2 The application for refund of Income tax deducted from the lump-sum withdrawal payment may be filed within 5 years(valid until the 5th fiscal year) from receipt of the LSWP.

For more information

Telephone Consultation03-5453-6931
From Overseas +81-3-5453-6931
(Weekdays: 10:00 to 18:00)
Business operation on Saturdays is suspended in the meantime to conform with government policy in preventing spread of COVID-19.
E-mail Formclick here
We can assist you further if desired.

PG Group & Partners