Pension LUMP SUM Withdrawal Payments(Nenkin)

ONE STOP SERVICE specializes in Tax Refund, Visa , Pension and Insurances, Legal Assistance,
Non Japanese LUMP SUM Withdrawal Payment(Nenkin) and  Income Tax Refund
Available support in 10 countries

How to process the application for lump-sum withdrawal payment (Nenkin)?

Necessary documents

1. Application for the Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments (Nenkin)

2. Photocopy of passport
*Pages showing last departure from Japan, name, date of birth, nationality, signature and status of residence

3. Documents confirming that you are not residing in Japan (Any one of A-E)

  1. Japanese address registration paper (Jyuuminhyo) with record of deletion (Jyohyo).
  2. Japanese address registration paper (Jyuuminhyo) with expected departure date.
  3. MY NUMBER card with "Returned" stamp on the backside.
  4. Moving-out certificate.
  5. Front-back copy of residence card.

4. Documents showing 'name of bank', 'branch', 'account number' and 'the account holder' which can identify that the account is yours
A certificate is needed in the box of 'stamp of certificartion of bank account' in case of the certification which bank had issued

5. Pension handbook

  1. In case of national pension, after handing all of these documents, the 100% of lump-sum withdraw payment will be transferred to your account you specified.
    (National pension is not subject to income tax)
  2. In case of employees' pension, the refunded amount is taxed about 20%, and about 80% is returned to the applicant.
    However, application for the above 20% income tax refund can be made within 5 years.
  3. The refund of Lump-sum withdrawal payment (refund) takes about 3 to 6 months.
  4. We are not responsible for mailing and transaction charges.
  5. The refunded amount for Lump-sum withdrawal payment or income tax will be transferred from Japan in foreign currencies unless the designated account is Japanese bank account.

*1 In case a pension handbook is lost, application can be processed only with pension number.
*2 In case you do not know your pension number, labor and social security attorney can obtain it with a Power of Attorney.

For more information

Telephone Consultation03-5453-6931
From Overseas +81-3-5453-6931
Due to declaration of state emergency, business hours are changed to 11:00-17:00 during this period.
(weekday : 10:00 - 18:00)
(Available also on Saturday : 11:00 - 17:00)
Saturday service is temporarily unavailable due to spread of COVID-19 prevention measures
E-mail Formclick here
We can provide you an efficient guidance,
if you tell us that you read this page.

PG Group & Partners