(Tax representative, Tax Administrator)

Tax refund ・Visa・Pension・Law ・Insurance and Tax Management Service Supporting in 10

Real Estate Management

Our company can help Property Owners and Real Estate Management Companies solve resolve the troubles and worries

  • What kind of procedure is needed for declaration of income earned from rental of properties for those working overseas?
  • What kind of declaration should be taken by a non-Japanese who purchased real estate in Japan?
  • What kind of tax should be paid by a non-resident in Japan who sold his or her owned real estate in Japan?
  • How do I receive papers from tax office and pay tax during my stay in foreign country for work?
  • What kind of tax should I pay for inheriting or receiving real estate by gift from my parents while I am living in a foreign country?

Those who have questions as described above need to appoint a tax agent.

For more information

Telephone Consultation03-5453-6931
From Overseas +81-3-5453-6931
(Weekdays: 10:00 to 18:00)
Business operations on Saturdays is temporary unavailable to conform with government policy in preventing spread of COVID-19.
E-mail Formclick here
We can assist you further if desired.