How to process the application for lump-sum withdraw payment?
1. Photocopy of passport
*Pages showing last departure from Japan, name, date of birth, nationality, signature and status of residence
2. Documents that can be confirmed that you are not a resident of Japan
3. Documents showing 'name of bank', 'branch', 'account number' and 'the account holder' which can identify that the account is yours
A certificate is needed in the box of 'stamp of certificartion of bank account' in case of the certification which bank had issued
4. Pension handbook
- In case of national pension, after handing all of these documents, the 100% of lump-sum withdraw payment will be transferred to your account you specified.
(National pension is not subject to income tax)
- In case of employees' pension, the 20% will be taxed and the 80% will be transferred.
However, 20% income tax refund, thereof, can be applied limited to 5 years.
- It will take about 3 to 6 months to be paid the lump-sum withdraw payment.
- We will not bear the charges for mailing as well as remittance charges.
- The lump-sum withdrawal paymentamount or tax refund will be transferred from Japan by international currency.
If you designated a Japanese bank account, it will be transferred by Japanese Yen.