ONE STOP SERVICE specializes in Tax Refund, Visa , Pension and Insurances, Legal Assistance,
Non Japanese Lump Sum Withdrawal Payment and Income Tax Refund
Available support in 10 countries (Free Translation Fee)

What is Lump-sum Withdrawal Payments for non-Japanese?

Those who do not have japanese nationality and who meets certain requirements can claimed a lump-
sum withdrawal payments of National Pension / Employees Pension
LSWP amount for Employees Pension is subject to taxation
income tax equivalent to 20% of LSWP amount can be claim by applying for tax refund at a tax office in
PG licensed tax accountants(PG Tax Accountant Corporation)can also handle the tax refund procedure on your behalf(Tax Agent/Representative) 
Also, those who have paid income tax (including resident tax ) in Japan can apply for a tax refund, if they have supported their family overseas financially. (Different from income tax of Lump-Sum Withrawal Payment)

For more infomation


Telephone Consultation
(weekday : 10:00 - 18:00)
(Available also on Saturday)
E-mail Form
click here

We can provide you an efficient guidance,
if you tell us that you read this page.